About the RCSI Institute of Leadership
RCSI has been developing leaders in medicine and healthcare since its foundation in 1784. Committed to leading the world to better health, RCSI is a world leader in healthcare education.
Our programmes are characterised by flexibility, speed of response, customer service and a blended learning approach that allows our students to learn while continuing to work.
The Institute of Leadership is Ireland's only third-level institution dedicated exclusively to developing the leadership and management capacity of healthcare professionals. While operating as an academic institution, the Institute of Leadership maintains close connections with the world of healthcare delivery and our team understands the professional development and educational needs of healthcare professionals.
With campuses in Dublin, Dubai and Bahrain, we can offer students an opportunity to gain real international insights from faculty and fellow students. Over 1,000 healthcare professionals are registered annually on our accredited Academic and Executive Development programmes, focused on leadership, healthcare management, human resource management, quality and process improvement and patient safety.
Why the RCSI Institute of Leadership?
- Exclusively healthcare focused
- Immersed in the delivery of healthcare nationally and internationally, with campuses in Dublin, Dubai and Bahrain
- Deep insight into the healthcare sector
- Personalised education experience
- Safe, supported, healthcare-focused environment
- Flexible delivery, responsive to the life commitments of busy healthcare professionals
Programs taught in: