Specialized Master's Programs
University of Southern California Leonard Davis School of Gerontology
Los Angeles, USA
2 - 4 years
Full time, Part time
USD 2,137 / per credit *
Earliest start date
* per unit
Dual Degree Programs
We have joined forces with six other professional schools at USC to offer programs in which graduates will earn two master’s degrees, gaining the knowledge and skills of gerontology as well as those of an additional professional field.
In tandem with the Master of Science in Gerontology (MSG), you can also earn:
- Master of Business Administration (MS/MBA) with the USC Marshall School of Business
- Juris Doctor (MS/JD) with the USC Gould School of Law
- Master of Public Administration (MS/MPA)
- Master of Health Administration (MS/MHA)
- Master of Social Work (MS/MSW) with the USC School of Social Work
- Doctor of Pharmacy (M.S./PharmD) with the USC School of Pharmacy
Progressive Degree Program
Undergraduates with a GPA of at least 3.0 have the opportunity to complete both their undergraduate and graduate degrees in five years. They apply for admission to this program in their junior year.
The Advanced Placement master’s program allows the outstanding student who has completed a bachelor’s degree in gerontology to waive several courses in order to complete their gerontology master’s degree in 36 units rather than the 44 units for the regular program. Students who complete this program are typically able to graduate in five years with both a bachelor’s and master’s degree from the USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology.