Graduate Certificate in Public Health Training
University of Louisville - School of Public Health and Information Sciences
2 - 2 semesters
Full time, Part time
USD 791 / per credit
Earliest start date
Offered by the School of Public Health and Information Sciences, the online Graduate Certificate in Public Health Training is perfect for those seeking foundational knowledge to update their public health expertise and skills, or to advance their career in the public health field. The certificate curriculum includes introductory courses in epidemiology, biostatistics, health behavior, and health policy.
- Develop and demonstrate your knowledge in the core areas of public health with courses in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health principles and integration, as well as public health at both the state and local levels.
- Gain expertise and highly marketable skills for a rapidly growing field.
- Skip the GRE—not required for admission.
- Learn with focused research and accessible, world-class faculty with extensive applied experience.
- Take advantage of the flexibility and convenience of 100% online classes and 24/7 access.
- Certificate courses may be applied toward a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree.
The online Graduate Certificate in Public Health Training at UofL is a 12 credit hour program. A 3.0 GPA is required f or completion
- PHEP 501 Introduction to Epidemiology
- PHMS 501 Introduction to Public Health Practice and Administration
- PHPB 501 Introduction to Public Health Behavior
- PHST 500 Introduction to Biostatistics for Health Sciences I
Minimum Total Credit Hours Required: 12