Master of Science in Gerontology and Global Ageing by the University of Stirling
Singapore Institute of Management
SGD 30,240 *
Earliest start date
* Exclude application fee and other fees. Applicable to both Local and International students
Developed and awarded by the University of Stirling, UK
Taught by internationally renowned leaders in ageing, this program equips graduates with knowledge and skills that can be utilised within healthcare practice settings, informal support settings and policy or business areas associated with older people and ageing populations.
This programme also enhances the skill sets of students who are already working directly or indirectly in policy, research, practice, care provision or business roles relevant to ageing and older adults or planning a career in this area.
Why study at SIM-University of Stirling
- Stirling has over 30 years of experience in delivering high-quality teaching in Singapore by subject experts.
- Has a 5-star rating for Teaching, Employability, Internationalisation and Facilities (QS World University Rankings 2023).
- Is ranked Top 5 in Scotland and Top 20 in the UK for Social Policy (The Complete University Guide 2023)
- SIM is the leading private education institution in Singapore.
- Tap into SIM's innovative learning infrastructure. The student-centric campuses are outfitted with the latest in technology, high-speed wireless Internet, and modern learning spaces to enhance your learning experience.
Applicants who has experience of working with older populations in a healthcare, policy or business setting, or research experience with older populations is recommended.
University of Stirling
- More than 80% of Stirling's research is world-leading or internationally excellent (Research Excellence Framework 2021)
- 5-Star Rating for Teaching, Employability, Research, Internationalisation, Facilities and Inclusiveness (QS Stars University Ratings 2023)
- Top 20 in the UK for postgraduate teaching (Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey 2022)
- Top 5 in Scotland and Top 20 in the UK for Social Policy (The Complete University Guide 2023)
Program Tuition Fee
Graduates will enjoy career opportunities within healthcare practice settings, informal support settings and policy or business areas associated with older people and ageing populations.