MSc Social Care, Health and Wellbeing
Regent College London
London, United Kingdom
GBP 7,920 / per year *
Earliest start date
* domestic students fee | Overseas students: £ 13,550
Our MSc Social Care, Health and Wellbeing degree offers an excellent opportunity to gain an advanced understanding of the health and social care sector, as well as areas such as equality, diversity, and collaboration.
Our MSc Social Care, Health and Wellbeing degree will give you an advanced awareness and understanding of the health and social care sector and the challenges that it faces. Specialist modules will broaden your understanding of key areas such as equality and diversity, integration, and collaboration. You will also develop enhanced critical and evaluative awareness of the current and emerging issues within health and social care practice.
Once you have qualified, you will have gained specific academic knowledge and practical skills that can be applied in your existing or future career. Alongside this, we will help you build lifelong learning skills that you can reflect on, articulate, and translate into everyday life.
- Dissertation (HSC7006)
- Postgraduate Preparation for Research Design (HSC7004)
- Critical Reading and Writing Skills (HSC7002)
- Equality and Diversity for Human Services (HSC7003)
- Leadership and Innovation (HSC7005)
- Contemporary Issues, Policy, and Practice (HSC7001)
- Collaborative and Integration in Health and Social Care (HSC7007)
- Person-Centered Approaches and Service User Involvement in Health and Social Care (HSC7008)
Why study this course?
- This degree will give you a good foundation, allowing you to work in a wide range of statutory, voluntary, and independent settings, including local authority teams, health promotion projects, refugee and asylum service hospitals, sheltered accommodation, hospices, and day centers, and residential care units.
- The demand for skilled and qualified health and social care workers is increasing and is fostered by transformative changes in the healthcare sector.
- After completing this program, you will be able to demonstrate systematic knowledge and understanding of a range of health and social care-related principles, concepts, and values.
- We focus on supporting you to integrate these ideas with your existing knowledge of social care, health, and wellbeing, helping you to achieve career success and champion the uniqueness of individuals, carers, and their families.
Program Tuition Fee
The MSc in Social Care, Health and Wellbeing is a well-recognised qualification that provides the opportunity to develop your knowledge for an existing role, improve your prospects, or make a career change. It can also be a first step toward an academic career.
This qualification can take you into many different fields – both in the UK and abroad – including multi-agency teams, health promotion projects, refugee and asylum services, hospitals, sheltered accommodation, hospices, day centers, and residential care units.
Graduates of this program may also choose to progress to study at the doctorate level in health and social care or a related field.