MSc Public Health (MScPH)
RCSI & UCD Malaysia Campus
George Town, Malaysia
EUR 9,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* or Malaysian tuition fee: MYR 40,000. Paid in installments.
Create a Global Impact in the Community. Master in Science Public Health is a full-time postgraduate programme offered by University College Dublin (UCD) and RUMC. This 1-year programme is suitable for those planning to pursue relevant careers locally or internationally.
Upon completion of RUMC’s MSc in Public Health, you will be able to:
- Identify the factors that influence health status.
- Master epidemiological designs of study and analysis.
- Develop relevant skills to assess the health status of the population.
- Acquire a critical appraisal and problem-solving skills.
- Work as team members in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating health policy.
- Demonstrate the capability to integrate a range of disciplines effectively.
- Understand the organisation & financing of health services and its impact on international population health.