Master of Science in Lifestyle Medicine
Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
Full time, Part time
EUR 5,157 / per year
Earliest start date
The degree program Lifestyle Medicine aims at training mediators who bring together the best in traditional community-focused public health with the best in person-oriented health care. These specialists will be able to help people implement the needed lifestyle changes in diet, exercise, smoking, and stress management; evaluate the risk of harmful habits and addictions; identify and assess the environmental, lifestyle, psychological, and biological health risk factors and ground priority of health strategy and policies.
- Lifestyle Medicine
- 1.5 years
- MSc in Health Sciences
- 90 ECTS credits
- Taught in English
Why study Lifestyle Medicine at LSMU?
- Blended learning approach, merging onsite and online learning, providing optimal convenience, especially for non-residents and those who need to combine studies with current employment.
- Contribution of highly skilled professionals to the teaching process.
- Cooperation with USA Universities through a distance-learning format.
- The multicultural environment and student community: international students from 87 different countries make up 25 % of the total student population at LSMU.
- Tuition fees at a good quality-to-cost ratio and reasonable living costs in the country.
- Diploma recognized in the European Union and other countries.
Program Tuition Fee
Structure of the program
what you will learn each year
- Year 1: Public Health, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Health, Mental Health and Lifestyle, Research Work in Lifestyle Medicine, Preparation of Master’s Thesis.
- Year 2: Elective Courses, Practice, Preparation of Master's Thesis.
After graduation, you can
- Prevent and manage different risk factors, improve individual behaviors related to noncommunicable diseases, and achieve this by working in primary health care settings, medical teams, public health bureaus or private practice;
- Continue your education by entering Ph.D. programs.