Master of Science in Applied Public Health
Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
EUR 5,157 / per year
Earliest start date
The degree program Applied Public Health aims to provide competencies for students wishing to pursue a career in public and private health sectors as well as in non-governmental organizations. The MPH degree is the most widely recognized professional credential for leadership in public health. The program is intended for graduates already holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree, who are seeking to broaden their understanding and knowledge in the field of public health.
- Public Health
- 2 years
- MSc in Health Sciences
- 120 ECTS credits
- Taught in English
Why study Applied Public Health at LSMU?
- Studies at the largest School of Public Health in the Baltic countries.
- Diploma recognized in the EU, USA, and other countries.
- The multicultural environment and student community: international students from 87 different countries make up 25 % of the total student population at LSMU.
- Possibility to spend a semester or a year abroad with the Erasmus+ exchange program.
- Support system for students’ adaptation mentoring, tutoring, and psychological counseling.