Master of Public Health (MPH)
Arden Study Centre, Berlin
EUR 15,000 *
Earliest start date
* Our Regional Award could give you a discount of up to 6,000 euros on your tuition fees. Please speak to your Education Advisor to find out if you are eligible. Terms and Condition apply
Arden’s Master of Public Health course has been developed to meet the increasing demand for graduates with a passion for managing and leading preventive health services in communicable and non-communicable diseases. The course places emphasis on providing you with the most current skills in healthcare and digital literacy in health services management, giving you the ability to support healthcare delivery and better health outcomes at the population, community, and national levels.
The course is designed to be flexible and contemporary in its structure and delivery and has been developed in close collaboration with leading public health employers and industry advisory groups. This means you’ll be exposed to a variety of teaching approaches and assessment methods to support the development of your knowledge and abilities in public health, helping you graduate with the specialised skills necessary for a successful career in the public health sector.
This public health master course also prepares you for the digital and data-driven world that the public health profession has now moved into. You’ll also have the opportunity to become proficient with a wealth of digital technologies such as SPSS, NVIVO, Stata, Gorilla, and more. This gives you the chance to learn about virtual simulations used to predict, model, and plan for future infectious and non-infectious disease outbreaks, as well as how to respond to real-life challenges that may arise in your future career in public health.
- Health Policy (20 credits)
- Epidemiology (20 credits)
- Leading Health Projects (20 credits)
- Designing Public Health Research (20 credits)
- Economics in Public Health Practice (20 credits)
- Contemporary Challenges in Public Health (20 credits)
- Industry-based Project (40 credits)
- Global Burden of Disease (20 credits)
- Gender, Sexual and Reproductive Health Management (20 credits)
- Risk Planning in Preventive Health (20 credits)
- Evidence-based Infectious Disease Modelling (20 credits)
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government.
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation.
- Taught 100% in English.
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts.
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented.
- Payment options and early-bird discounts are available.
- Perfect central location in Berlin, close to key corporate players.
- Germany has one of the best employment rates in Europe, at 91%*.
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**.
- Germany is the most popular European country for international students, recognised for its high-quality education***.
- Berlin has been named the start-up capital of Europe.
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU with a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
- Germany has a rich history in culture and arts, offering students a chance to explore this whilst experiencing world-class education from a UK-recognised institution.
*Times Higher Education
**I Am Expat
***According to statistics and data from the ICEF monitor
- You must have a UK honours degree, or an equivalent qualification, at 2:2 or above.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 60 - 78; or equivalent. We also accept a minimum score of 105 on the DuoLingo English language test. Alternatively, a letter to show that the medium of instruction was in English is accepted.
- Non-standard entry is also considered.