Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - Free Online Course With Certificate
Alison Free Online Learning
1 - 3 hour
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
* free course
This free online pediatric advanced life support (PALS) course is of great help to anyone dealing with children and infants. This course gives you life-saving procedures and skills to employ when faced with emergency situations and trains you to identify respiratory distress symptoms in infants and administer intervention measures. Complete this course now and certify your knowledge to gain free international accreditation today.
This Free Online Course Includes:
- 1.5-3 Hours of Learning
- CPD Accreditation
- Final Assessment
All Alison courses are free to enrol study and complete. To successfully complete this Diploma course and become an Alison Graduate, you need to achieve 80% or higher in each course assessment. Once you have completed this Diploma course, you have the option to acquire an official Diploma, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world.
Your Alison Diploma is:
- Ideal for sharing with potential employers
- Include it in your CV, professional social media profiles and job applications.
- An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill & achieve high results.
- An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning.
Alison offers 3 types of Diplomas for completed Diploma courses:
- Digital Diploma: a downloadable Diploma in PDF format immediately available to you when you complete your purchase.
- Diploma: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma, posted to you with FREE shipping.
- Framed Diploma: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma in a stylish frame, posted to you with FREE shipping.