Learn more about this degree programme, meet students and staff of the University of Bologna, and find out the services and opportunities for international students.
Register for our Virtual Open Days on 1-5 February, 2021: www.opendays.unibo.it
COVID-19 INFO AND UPDATES
Covid 19 - Please read the measures adopted by the University of Bologna to allow activities to resume safely.
About the programme
Pharmacy consists of 5 years and aims to provide theoretical and practical knowledge to train graduates with a solid scientific basis, which is necessary for the practice of the profession of Pharmacists and for operating in the health field as experts in the drug and health products, in an international environment.
The degree program exposes the students to the acquisition of transversal knowledge useful for the profession, and to detailed studies on Pharmacotherapy and patient adherence to chronic therapies; knowledge of biotechnological drugs; Pharmacovigilance; health promotion; knowledge of medical devices. The course also provides knowledge of elements of Bioethics, Genetics, Epidemiology, and Clinical Pathology, which complete the professional figure of the graduates.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- To become an expert of the well-being and an important reference specialist for people's health
- It is a tailor-made course in a dynamic campus and in an exciting city like Rimini
- Pharmacy is the meeting point for drug, health, biological and chemical sciences
- It educates the students directly to the work of Pharmacist and to face the different international realities of other European countries
- It offers several job opportunities in the supply chain of the drug and health products
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree program. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on:
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check UNIMORE website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich program catalog, cutting-edge research, and a constant and increasingly ... Read More