Master's degree website: href = "https://www.ucm.es/maass
General administrative inquiries: General Information Service. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific academic consultations: Mr. Francisco Ponce Gordo (Coordinator). E-mail: email@example.com
- Type of education: Face-to-face.
- Number of new entry places offered: 35
- Total credits: 90
- Languages taught: Spanish.
- Indicative price: 45.02 euros per credit (for Spaniards, community foreigners and those who have legal status as residents in Spain) and 84.07 euros per credit for other students.
- Master's Scholarship: see relevant information here .
The Master's Degree in Health Analysis is an official postgraduate course adapted to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). It is an interfacultative University Master's degree in which the UCM Faculties of Pharmacy, Biological Sciences and Chemical Sciences participate. It is based on 60 years of experience in the postgraduate training of analysts carried out by the School of Clinical Analysis, a UCM teaching center attached to the Faculty of Pharmacy (OM of December 16, 1966).
The Master's Degree in Health Analysis offers a professional profile aimed at providing postgraduate training for the professional practice of chemical, biochemical and biological analysis in the health field. It is aimed at graduates of Health Sciences and Sciences degrees with training related to the health field.
Academic year 2020-21
|603556||Parasitological and Mycological Diagnosis||Mandatory||6.0||Yes|
|603554||Physiology of Organic Fluids||Mandatory||6.0||Yes|
|603550||Biochemical and Molecular Techniques||Mandatory||6.0||Yes|
|603552||Instrumental Techniques Applied to Health Analysis||Mandatory||6.0||Yes|
|603562||Analysis of Toxics of Sanitary Importance||Optional||6.0||Yes|
|603557||Management of the Health Analysis Laboratory||Mandatory||6.0||Yes|
|603559||Molecular Markers: Biosanitary Diagnosis||Optional||6.0||Yes|
|603560||New Technologies Applied to Microbial Diagnosis and Epidemiology||Optional||6.0||Yes|
|603563||External Practices||External Practices||18.0||Yes|
|603564||Master's Thesis (Health Analysis)||End of Master's Project||6.0||Yes|
The Master's Degree in Health Analysis is aimed at graduates of Health Sciences degrees (Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing, Veterinary and the like), and to Science degrees (Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bacteriology, Science and Technology of Food and the like) that have followed branches and / or taken subjects related to the Master's proficiency profile.
The Academic Coordination Commission of the university Master will select applicants according to their academic record and their curriculum vitae, valuing, among other aspects, previous activities carried out on topics related to health analysis, possible previous professional experience and its relationship with the theme of the Master's degree, scholarships, publications, etc.
Why study this master?
The Master in Health Analysis , although preferably focused on the field of Clinical Analysis, proposes as one of its objectives to complete and provide comprehensive health training, not only for Health Sciences professionals, but for all those related to a university. otherwise with the sanitary and health conditions of the community. Thus, career opportunities include both companies and organizations dedicated to healthcare services (eg, clinical analysis laboratories) and those dedicated to the analysis of consumer products (medicines, cosmetics, food, etc.) or environmental samples.
Admission requirements for masters
Non-enabling university masters
- Be in possession of any of the following titles:
- Spanish official university degree .
- Title issued by an institution of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and empowering in the country of issue for access to Master's education.
- Title of educational systems outside the EHEA that empowers in the country of issuance for access to Master's education, homologated or declared equivalent to the degree and academic level of Degree or Degree by the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training . In case of lacking the mentioned homologation or equivalency, it will be necessary to have authorization or access permission granted by this University.
- Or be carrying out studies leading to the obtaining of any of the previous degrees during the course in which the pre-registration is carried out and be in a position to prove the obtaining of the same before the date established in the corresponding call (see href = "https: //www.ucm.es/requisitos-de-admision-a-masteres ).
- In addition, students from foreign educational systems, whose mother tongue is different from Spanish, must prove level B2 of the Spanish language (or higher) .
- Specific requirements that any of the requested masters may have. You can consult it by accessing the website of the Master itself.
About the School
La Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM) es una institución de larga trayectoria y amplio reconocimiento social que aspira a situarse entre las primeras universidades de Europa y a consolidarse como ... Read More