- Quality management in health organizations
- Evaluation in health economics
- Strategic planning of health services
- Planning in health management
- Health management techniques
- Clinical management in medical attention
- Method of health management in the coordination of healthcare levels
- Human resources management in the health field
- Management skills and communication in management
- Health professional responsibility
- Educational methodology in medical care
- Health information systems
- Health marketing
- Medical attention in pathologies by physical, chemical and biological agents
- Facilitate the tools and management techniques of the various actions in the direction of health services.
- Formulate strategies and describe the operational actions that lead to the achievement of results by which the RD / 2015 criteria are fixed, which is set for the implementation of the Clinical Management Units in the field of Health Services.
- Elaborate the different health plans for the optimization of resources in the management of Health Services.
Graduates in Medicine and Surgery. Law graduates. Personnel Directors, Managers.
Duration and Realization
1500 hours online or online , and can be done in a maximum time of 1 year and a half.
The student will be given the keys to the European Campus as a technological support, which will allow him to access the course documentation, the self-evaluations and evaluations with the student's guide and the tutorial.
Likewise, the tutors in a personalized way will answer your questions about the training contents online, telephone and personally if the student so wishes.
As an essential requirement is to pass the evaluation test, final project and the exam.
Students will receive a Diploma Own Title issued by the Catholic University of San Antonio - UCAM.
About the School
El Instituto Europeo de Salud y Bienestar Social es una fundación científica y cultural que tiene entre sus metas la educación médica, la satisfacción de los pacientes y el desarrollo de la medicina e ... Read More