The educational objectives of the Degree Course are those foreseen by Class 1 of the degrees in the nursing health professions and obstetric health profession within the nursing profession, specified as follows.
Graduates of the Degree Course in Nursing must:
- Possess adequate knowledge in the basic sciences, clinical and nursing for a better understanding of the most important elements that are at the base of the physiological and pathological processes to which their preventive, assistance, and therapeutic education
- Have the ability to deal with problems with a unified vision also including the psychological and socio-cultural dimensions of health- -disease processes.
- Possess knowledge appropriate to the ethical, deontological, and juridical dimensions of their work.
- Have interpersonal skills to express both with assisted in the helping relationship that in the integration with the other professional figures
- Have acquired the methodology proper of the nursing disciplines and knowing how to apply it in the areas of competence Knowing how to use at least one language of the European Union for the exchange of general information and in the specific field of compet enza
Graduates of the Nursing degree course, pursuant to Law 10 August 2000 n ° 251, art.1 paragraph 1, are health professions operators, responsible for general nursing care, who carry out activities with professional autonomy for the promotion of individual and collective health, the prevention of risk factors and the treatment of diseases and disabilities, carrying out the functions provided for by Ministerial Decree 739 of 14 September 1994 and subsequent additions and amendments and by the specific code of ethics.
The service is managed by staff units belonging to the Educational Offer Area and the Right to Study and selected scholarship holders among our non-EU and Italian students with excellent knowledge of English and at least one second foreign language.
About the School
With over 700 years of history, 113,500 students, 3,300 teachers and 2,000 employees, technicians and librarians, in addition to 1,800 administrative staff in university hospitals, Sapienza is the fir ... Read More